Self-hypnosis to help reduce stress and anxiety. Available as an instant MP3 download.
Hypnosis MP3s and CDs To Reduce Stress and Anxiety
Reduce Stress and Anxiety Naturally with Hypnosis
If you feel stressed, anxious or overwhelmed by life, the Stress-Free Hypnosis MP3s and CDs for Stress and Anxiety will bring fast relief by activating your body’s natural relaxation response.
Dr Gérard Sunnen of the New York University School of Medicine calls hypnosis “the most potent non-pharmacological relaxing agent known to science”, and will prescribe hypnosis before prescribing a tranquilliser.
Imagine what it would be like to;
- not to have an underlying sense of anxiety
- enjoy the feeling of inner calm every day
- know how to relax whenever you need to
Prolonged stress or anxiety can be our hard-wired and natural fight, freeze or flight response overcompensating for a perceived threat or danger. Using hypnosis, Trancesolution‘s Stress Free hypnosis program accesses the unconscious mind and normalises this allowing you to relax deeply.
Stress-Free Hypnosis MP3s and CDs To Reduce Stress and Anxiety Includes:
- 6 x tracks and downloadable worksheets to ensure you get the best out of the program:
- Track (1) – An introduction explaining hypnosis, the program and how this program reduces stress (8 minutes)
- Track (2) – Complete Relaxation, a hypnosis audio program to reduce stress and anxiety (25 minutes)
- Track (3) – Changing Your Focus, a hypnosis program to change your unconscious responses in stressful situations (26 minutes)
- Track (4) – An introduction to the Stress-Free program (7 minutes)
- Track (5) – Inner Journey, a hypnosis program to help you deal better with the daily stresses of life (32 minutes)
- Track (6) – Life Support, a hypnosis audio track to recalibrate your unconscious fight /flight response (26 minutes)
What Our Customers Say
“I gave a presentation this week. It went quite well!!!. I’m very happy that I wasn’t feeling anxious or sick about it. I was feeling little bit nervous, but I was able to focus on the content of the presentation rather than worrying about it. I still had to read the speech most of time but it’s quite understandable given that I only had very short time to prepare. I feel that I could improve my presentation skills further. However, I’m sure that I will improve it with more practice and experience.
Thanks, Antoine… I no longer feel so anxious about giving a presentation any more!!”
– Eva and Ben