Hypnosis To Stop Smoking
Stop smoking permanently and painlessly in just 7 days. Available as an instant MP3 download or CD pack with 96 page guide.
Hypnosis MP3s and CDs to Stop Smoking In Just 7 Days
Stop Smoking Permanently In Just 7 Days
If you want to quit, you’re not alone, 178,000 Australians permanently stop smoking cigarettes in the last 12 months, and you can join. Using our proven Smoke-Free Hypnosis MP3s and CDs to stop Smoking, you can painlessly and permanently and in just 7 days.
What doesn’t matter;
- How much you smoke, or how long you’ve been smoking
- How many times you’ve tried to stop, and what methods you’ve used
What does matter;
- That you’re serious about quitting smoking
Proven over more than 20 years, Smoke-Free Hypnosis MP3s and CDs have helped thousands become ex-smokers without withdrawal symptoms for difficulty. The program covers all physical, psychological and habitual aspects of smoking so that you won’t even think about smoking in a short time.
Quitting smoking is the best decision you can make to safeguard your future health. Protect your health and save money with Smoke-Free MP3s of CDs; you can stop smoking in just 7 days using this hypnosis audio programme.
Smoke-Free Hypnosis MP3s and CDs For Stopping Smoking Includes
- 5 x tracks and a 95-page guide outlining every step of your 7-day journey to becoming an ex-smoker
- Track (1) – An introduction to hypnosis and the Smoke-Free program (15 minutes)
- Track (2) – Preparing To Quit, a hypnosis audio program to prepare you to quit smoking permanently as you go through the 7 day countdown (28 minutes)
- Track (3) – An introduction to part two of the program (5 minutes)
- Track (4) – Smoke-Free a hypnosis audio program to quit smoking permanently and painlessly (26 minutes)
Track (5) – Complete Relaxation – a hypnosis audio track to reduce stress. (25 minutes)
What Our Customers Say
“I purchased your excellent program “Smoke-Free” about four weeks ago. I am proud to inform you that neither myself or my husband had had a cigarette since and have experienced no cravings. I am so happy about this because I know now I will not be dying of some smoking-related illness! – thankfully”