Rewriting The Script
From biting your nails and picking your skin, to pulling out hair and other unwanted habits, change unwanted habits today.
Available as an instant MP3 download.
Hypnosis MP3s and CDs to Change Unwanted Habits
Change Unwanted Habits With Hypnosis
You might think it’s hard to break a bad habit or unwanted behaviour; you might even have tried everything to change. Sometimes sheer willpower doesn’t work, and the more you try not to do something, the more you seem to do it. Rewriting The Script Hypnosis MP3s and CDs to Change Unwanted Habits will help you to make the change you want.
It might be biting your nails, picking your skin, pulling out hair or one of a hundred other unwanted habits. Often you need more than determination or willpower to change a habit or modify a behaviour. Rewriting The Script is a Trancesolutions hypnosis program that reprograms your mind subconsciously so that habits seem to change easily and naturally. Many unwanted behaviours result from underlying stress or anxiety, while others are learned behaviour or habit. Whatever the cause, with repeated use of this hypnosis audio program, you’ll find yourself making the changes you want.
Rewriting the Script Hypnosis MP3s and CDs To Change Habits Includes:
- 5 x tracks and downloadable worksheets to ensure you get the best out of the program:
- Track (1) – An introduction explaining hypnosis, the program and the process of change
- Track (2) – Reduce stress and teach your mind to drift quickly and safely into a perfect state make changes
- Track (3) – A hypnosis program that changes your focus from what you don’t want to what you do want
- Track (4) – An introduction to the Rewriting the Script audio program
- Track (5) – Rewriting the Script, a hypnosis program which will help you change unwanted habits
What Our Customers Say
“It’s been a few months, and the Rewriting The Script CD has been fantastic. I often fall asleep to it at night and have found some amazing changes in my thinking. I’m much more easygoing and find myself thinking differently about things that come up in life. Thanks for your extra efforts in my case.”