A gentle way to move on from broken relationships. Available as an instant MP3 download.
Hypnosis MP3s and CDs to Recover From Broken Relationships
Recovering From Broken Relationships
If you’re struggling to get over a relationship that has ended and finding it hard to let go, the Moving On Hypnosis MP3s and CDs to Recover From Broken Relationships by Trancesolutions will help you strengthen your emotions and begin again.
Moving On will allow you to live in the present rather than letting the past hurt and negative emotions influence you.
How we relate to our personal history often determines how well we function and how much we enjoy life. We all know that our past can’t be changed, yet at some level, we often remain trapped by it.
It is possible to resolve past issues and change how you view past experiences. Moving On, Hypnosis MP3s and CDs to Recover From Broken or Toxic Relationships will help you address issues subconsciously producing significant and permanent change. Imagine:
- moving beyond past emotional hurt
- overcoming limiting beliefs influenced by past memories and unhappy relationships
- living each day with renewed enthusiasm
- rebuilding your inner strength and confidence
Moving On Hypnosis MP3s and CDs to Recover From Relationships Includes:
- 5 x tracks and downloadable worksheets to ensure you get the best out of the program:
- Track (1) – An introduction explaining hypnosis, Moving On and how positive change takes place (9 minutes)
- Track (2) – A hypnosis audio program to induce calm and train your mind to drift quickly and safely into the perfect state to make change (25 minutes)
- Track (3) – Looking Forward, a hypnosis program to help you positively manage change (30 minutes)
- Track (4) – An introduction to the Moving On hypnosis track (6 minutes)
- Track (5) – Moving On, a hypnosis audio program to recover and move on in a positive way from broken relationships (34 minutes)
What Our Customers Say
“I just wanted to give you some feedback regarding the CD I have been using for about 3 months now. Both CD’s (day and night) are really good. I have noticed a significant improvement in my attitude, and I have been sleeping deeper. My confidence has increased and I particularly have experienced the balance between achieving my goals and protecting my relationships.”