Healing Hypnosis Vol. 2
Healing hypnosis vol. 1 hypnosis MP3s and CDs for healing and wellbeing. Available as an instant MP3 download.
Hypnosis MP3s and CDs for Health and Wellbeing
Improve Your Health and Wellbeing Naturally
It has long been acknowledged that the mind is powerful in promoting health, healing and well-being. Mind-body healing using hypnosis allows you to take an active role in your health and wellness.
Hypnotherapy can play an important role in treating many kinds of physical illness, from the management of symptoms and treatment while improving physical health and well-being.
Using visualisation techniques and gentle hypnosis Healing Hypnosis Vol. 2 Hypnosis MP3s and CDs for Health and Wellbeing helps you relax and manage the stress of chronic illness and treatment. The audio tracks take advantage of the body’s own healing mechanisms to assist in recovery.
This program is designed to be used in conjunction with any medical care you are receiving, not as a replacement for medical care or medical advice. It will give you another option for managing your wellness through the use of hypnosis.
Healing Hypnosis Vol 2 MP3s and CDs For Health and Wellbeing Includes:
- 5 x tracks and downloadable worksheets to ensure you get the best out of the program:
- Track (1) – An introduction explaining hypnosis, the program and the role of the mind in physical healing (11 minutes)
- Track (2) – A hypnosis audio program to train your mind to drift quickly and safely into the perfect state to experience the mind-body connection (25 minutes)
- Track (3) – Changing Your Focus, a hypnosis audio program focusing on health and wellbeing (25 minutes)
- Track (4) – An introduction to the Healing Hypnosis Vol. 2 program (4 minutes)
- Track (5) – Using Your Mind For Healing, a hypnosis audio program using the mind-body connection to promote physical healing (32 minutes)
What Our Customers Say
“I played the CD both on retiring and waking up… I literally felt like I subconsciously threw a piece of baggage over a cliff… I am sure there is more to come”