Visiting New Farm Hypnotherapy Clinic
In the trendy inner-city suburb of New Farm, Brisbane, New Farm Hypnotherapy was established by Antoine Matarasso in 1997 when qualified, supervised hypnotherapists were few and far between. Glen Duffy joined the practice two years later brining complimentary therapeutic skills. Over the last 10 years Brisbane Hypnotherapy Clinic and Therapists has developed a strong reputation with more than 60% of clients coming from referrals.
Both Antoine and Glen are clinical members of the Australian Hypnotherapists’ Association and Antoine served as National vice-president of the organisation for the past 8 years. In 2010 he was elected National President of the Association.
- Australian Unity
- Grand United
- Grand United Health Fund Corp
- MBF Australia Pty Ltd
- MBF Alliances
- NRMA Insurance
- Teachers Federation Health
- Medibank Private – APN 0799541B
- Queensland Country Health Fund
- CBHS Heath Fund Limited
- Other health fund rebates may apply
|How long is a consultation?||What is the cost of consultations?||What happens during an initial consultation?|
|How many visits will I need?||What about private health fund rebates?|
|What we will do to assist you…||What you can do to help us…|
This can vary a little we allocate 90 minutes for an initial consultation and 60-90 minutes for subsequent consultations.
The cost of an initial consultation is AU$170.00 and subsequent consultations AU$145.00, some specific programs are AU$185.00 as more time is allocated for these.
During an initial consultation you and your Brisbane Hypnotherapy therapist will discuss the issue you wish to address and outline a strategy to help you achieve the change you want. We will answer any questions you have, explain a little about hypnotic therapy and what can be accomplished using this modality. We will usually do some hypnotic therapy work with you during the first one.
This varies because all of our clients are individuals and have differing issues they want to address. The average of all of the work we do is 3 – 4 sessions over a period of 4 – 6 weeks.
The quit smoking program Smoke Free is a two session program. Follow this link for more details.
Our program to moderate or stop drinking alcohol Taking Control is a four session program. Follow this link for more details.
There is no Medicare rebate for hypnotherapy services however Antoine Glen and Geoff are recognised health fund providers for the following funds through their clinical AHA membership. However Private Health Funds rebates for services change and we strongly recommend that you contact your health fund if you wish to make a claim.
- We will keep appointments and be on time
- We will carefully define the problem with you and outline a suitable treatment plan
- We will give you an approximate estimate of the number of sessions required
- We will refer you to a suitable health professional if this is required
- We will respect your confidentiality and privacy
- We will take a professional interest in your welfare
- Keep any appointments you make unless there is an emergency
- Make your treatment a priority
- Give us at least 2 days notice if you need to cancel an appointment. We are usually booked 3 – 4 weeks ahead and doing this helps us help other clients. A charge of $40.00 may apply if you do not keep your appointment and don’t let us know
- Do any “homework” you are asked to do. This will help you to achieve your goals and minimise the number of sessions you will need. The best results are seen when you and your therapist work as a team